Get new similar jobs by email for
RN - Nursing Supervisor - Down...
Epic Health Services is looking for a Registered Nurse as a Nursing Supervisor to lead our Home Care program. An ideal candidate will share our passion for providing the highest quality home care to Pediatric and Adult clients. The candidate will have a strong work ethic and dedication to the Home Health Care Field. The following responsibilities include:
• Performs comprehensive client assessments on an ongoing basis to ensure continuity of nursing care.
• Ensures timely and accurate communication and documentation is submitted to the appropriate payer source for continued authorization.
• Promotion of patient, family and/or significant other in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education.
• Counseling of clinical staff.
• Promotes a safe and efficient working environment by adhering to agency policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality of all agency and patient related information.
• Protects patient rights as defined in the patient Bill of Rights.
• Appropriate reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and all other components of risk management.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, agency PI activities and other meetings as requested.
• Organizes workload to complete responsibilities in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Observe infection control and standard precautions.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervising Nurse/Administrator.
• Graduate of an accredited Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
• Current State licensure as a Registered Nurse, current Driver’s License.
• Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
• 1 years experience as a Registered Nurse within the last 36 months; in a clinical care setting preferred, supervisor experience preferred, home health experience preferred, and pediatric experience preferred.
• Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or any other accredited sources approved by Epic Health Services.
• Must read, write and speak English.
• Must be able to comply with all policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook. Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance.