Travel RN Registered Nurse PCU / Cardiac Stepdown Unit positions in New York City, Greater New York Area and New Jersey
What is travel nursing all about, anyway?
As a Cardiac Stepdown RN Travel Nurse with White Glove, you can visit NYC’s historic landmarks, majestic skyscrapers, numerous entertainment centers and diverse neighborhoods. Hike through scenic waterfalls and prehistoric gorges in northwestern NY, or gloat in the NJ beaches. All while earning the top travel nurse salary and benefits you deserve!
RN Registered Nurse Travel Nurses get even more; the possibility to work in some of the most prestigious facilities in the nation.
So seriously, what are benefits for ICU Critical Care Travel Nurse job openings?
- variety of RN Travel Nurse Cardiac Care assignments at top ranking facilities – you get to choose which one! Reserve your slot for upcoming orientations so your file can be submitted timely.
- daily pay at participating facilities.
- for Traveling Nursing assignments: housing or tax-free housing and meal stipends
- travel reimbursement
- Registered Nurse license/certification reimbursement
- free health and dental insurance
- completion bonus
- metro cards
- extra cash bonus for referring your RN Registered Nurse friends
- and more! All for White Glove RN Cardiac Care / PCU Travel Nurses!
related keywords: rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, healthcare, travel nursing, travel nurses, traveling nurses, traveling nurse, travel nurse, ccu, pcu, cardiac stepdown, telemetry
What are requirements for RN Registered Nurse Cardiac Stepdown / PCU Travel Nursing jobs?
- 2 years current or recent paid U.S. experience in PCU / Cardiac Care setting as a Registered Nurse RN
- current unrestricted license
- eligibility to work in United States