RN Registered Nurse LTC Assessments / Visiting Nurse Fee for Service
We are currently in need of dedicated RN Registered Nurses for Visiting Nurse opportunities. Apply with White Glove; build your resume… work with NY’s Best!
Visiting / Assessment RN Registered Nurses needed for Long Term Care (LTC) Assessments in Suffolk County, NY. RNs should have at least 2 years background experience in IPRO, LTC, ER Amb Care etc.
Additional information for Visiting / Long Term Care (LTC) Assessment RN Registered Nurse Position:
- Assessments to be done in homes and/or hospital
- Monday – Friday 8am-7pm
- Part Time & Full Time Openings for RN Registered Nurses
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Russian, Creole, Chinese, or Mandarin a plus
Working for White Glove as a Visiting RN Registered Nurse, you get top salary, direct deposit (daily pay – at participation facilities), health benefits, pre-taxed metro cards and more!
[Related Keywords: assessments, ltc, long term care, home care, home health, visiting nurse, home visits]
Requirements for Visiting RN Registered Nurse LTC Assessments / Fee for Service:
- NYS RN Registered Nurse Licensure
- 2 years nursing experience