RN Registered Nurse - ER Emergency Room
We all know nursing is multifaceted…
And that’s where we are. At White Glove we know your skills are valuable and we want to set you up with positions that take your best… while expanding your nursing expertise and advancing your Registered Nurse career!
White Glove connects Registered Nurses with some of the greatest emergency nursing jobs out there; throughout all of NYS and NJ. Hospital, urgent care, correctional facilities, and more… Day and night shift, or anything in between! Per diem, full-time temp contracts (8-13 weeks), as well as travel nurse assignments.
You already have a job... but moneys may be tight (your time definitely is)
Work anywhere from a few hours a week to full-time – it depends totally on your availability and liking! Keep in mind, many of our RN Registered Nurse open jobs offer daily pay via direct deposit – this means you get paid for your shift immediately!
So seriously, what are benefits for RN Registered Nurse ER Emergency Room Nursing?
- Openings for RN at our top ranking facilities change daily – that means variety! Reserve your slot for upcoming orientations so your file can be submitted timely.
- Daily pay at participating facilities. (If you do a shift today, we get your timesheet tomorrow and deposit pay to your account same day. Most banks clear the deposit by the next business day.)
- For full-time contracts: free health and dental insurance, completion bonus, metro cards!
- As an RN with White Glove, you earn the top salary and benefits you deserve!
Related keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, er, emergency room, emergency nursing, ed
What are requirements for RN Registered Nurse nursing jobs?
- current or recent paid U.S. experience as a registered nurse
- current unrestricted RN license
- eligibility to work in United States