RN Registered Nurse needed in Nursing Home / Long Term Care
White Glove Placement has positions for RN Registered Nurse with nursing home / long term care experience. If you are an experienced RN Registered Nurse and are looking to start with a company that values quality healthcare, contact us at the given contact info or by applying to this job.
White Glove has top ranking facilities throughout New York and New Jersey, with many of the best assignments for your nursing career! Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools, group homes, correctional centers and more!
- We offer every RN Registered Nurse the highest possible salary per position so you get the most out of any contract.
- WG also offers benefits for RN Registered Nurse working in Nursing Home / Long Term Care positions including health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
- When you apply to White Glove’s Nursing Home position, you will be assigned a Recruiter who will further discuss all RN Registered Nurse assignments. The recruiter will work with you and guide you through your options until you are satisfactorily set up with the position that best fits your needs, skills and experience. From initial application, through the credentialing process, orientation, and scheduling – if you are an experienced Registered Nurse RN, we are here for you!
Attention: please realize that our client facilities require professional experience (clinical rotations are not considered experience in this case). 1-2 years current or recent US paid experience as an RN in nursing home, geriatrics or any long term care setting, is REQUIRED for this position. In the rare event that a facility will make available to us a position that doesn’t require experience, we would post it online. We do NOT save applications for then.
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse – Nursing Home / Long Term Care:
• Current unrestricted license
• 1-2 years current or recent paid U.S. experience in a nursing home / long term care as an RN Registered Nurse
• Eligibility to work in the United States