RN Registered Nurse travel assignments in all specialties; Med/surg, Critical Care, Emergency, Psychiatry / Behavioral Health, Radiology and more.
RN Registered Nurse Travel Nursing assignments starting soon in states of Hawaii, California and Nevada.
Enjoy the most beautiful beaches under the warm Hawaiian sun, in California, or travel to Nevada! All while earning a top travel nursing salary and benefits! White Glove takes you to great locations, where you can actually enjoy your assignment while exploring the nation…
- RN Registered Nurse Travel Nursing assignments for 3-6 months in duration with possibility of renewal
- Day and night shifts
- Spaces are filling up quickly! Apply now!
Check out benefits for White Glove RN Registered Nurse Travelers at http://www.whiteglovecare.com/wcg_new_a/travel_benefits.html
Related keywords: rn, nurse, nursing, registered nurse, travel nurse, travel nursing, traveling nurse, travel rn, travel registered nurse, healthcare traveler, healthcare, health care, med/surg nurse, critical care nurse, operating room nurse, psychiatric nurse, emergency room nurse, radiology nurse, endoscopy nurse, oncology nurse, hemo dialysis nurse, cath lab nurse
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse travel nursing assignments:
- Current unrestricted RN Registered Nurse license in any U.S. state
- 1 year acute care bedside experience in any specialty (must be paid U.S. experience)
- Ready, willing and able to relocate for the duration of the assignment. White Glove housing is available