RN Registered Nurse
White Glove Placement has positions for experienced RN Registered Nurse for per diem, full-time local temp contract and/or travel nurse assignments. If you are an RN Registered Nurse with current or recent experience and are looking to start with a company that values quality healthcare, contact us at the given contact info or by applying to this job.
White Glove has top ranking facilities throughout New York and New Jersey, with many of the best assignments for your nursing career! Our clients include hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools, group homes, correctional centers and more!
- We offer every RN Registered Nurse the highest possible salary per position so you get the most out of any contract.
- WG also offers benefits for RN Registered Nurse positions including health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
- When you apply to White Glove, you will be assigned a Recruiter who will further discuss all RN Registered Nurse assignments. The recruiter will work with you and guide you through your options until you are satisfactorily set up with the position that best fits your needs, skills and experience. From initial application, through the credentialing process, orientation, and scheduling – if you are an experienced Registered Nurse RN, we are here for you!
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse:
- Current unrestricted license
- 1-2 years current or recent paid U.S. experience as an RN
- Willing to relocate to New York for duration of the assignment (13 weeks, possibility of renewing)
- Eligibility to work in the United States