Travel RN Registered Nurse positions in New York City, Greater New York Area and New Jersey
We know the nursing industry is multifaceted…
And that’s where we are. For all RN registered nurses out there - at White Glove we know your skills are valuable. We set you up with nursing jobs that take your best… while expanding your nursing expertiseand advancingyour registered nurse career!
White Glove RN registered nurse travel nursing agency connects you with some of the greatest registered nurse travelingjobs out there; throughout all of New YorkState and New Jersey. Hospital, nursing home, school nursing, clinics, correctional facilities, group home, and more…Full-time temp contracts, as well as traveling nurse assignments.
What is travel nursing all about, anyway?
As an RN travel nurse with White Glove, you can visit NYC’s historic landmarks, majestic skyscrapers, numerous entertainment centers and diverse neighborhoods. Hike through scenic waterfalls and prehistoric gorges in northwestern NY, or gloat in the NJ beaches.All while earning the top traveling nurse salary and benefits you deserve!
RN traveling nurses get even more; the possibility to workin some of the most prestigious facilities in the nation.
So seriously, what do these travel nurse job openings offer?
· variety of rn travel nurse assignments at top ranking facilities – you get to choose which one! Reserve your slot for upcoming orientations so your file can be submitted timely.
· daily pay at participating facilities. (If you do a shift today, we get your timesheet tomorrow and deposit pay to your account same day – as long as it’s a business day. Most banks clear the deposit by the following business day.) For non-participating facilities, weekly pay is applied.
· for traveling nursing assignments: housing or tax-free housing and meal stipends, travel reimbursement, license/certification reimbursement, free health and dental insurance, completion bonus, metro cards and more! All for White Glove rn travel nurses!
related keywords: rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, healthcare, travel nursing, travel nurse, traveling nurses, traveling nurse, travel nurse, traveling nursing
What are requirements for RN registered nurse travel nursing jobs?
· 2 years current or recent paid U.S. experience as a registered nurse rn
· current unrestricted license
· eligibility to work in United States