Get new similar jobs by email for
LQ Management LLC is one of the largest operators of limited-service hotels in the United States, with over 65,000 rooms. Based in Dallas, Texas with 9,000 employees nationwide, La Quinta operates and provides franchise services to more than 620 hotels in 45 states and Canada under La Quinta Inns and La Quinta Inns & Suites brands.
Enjoy consistently clean and comfortable guest rooms and suites with many of the frills you would expect at higher priced hotels, such as free breakfast and refreshing swimming pools, all at some of the most affordable and competitive rates anywhere. And because we value your input and want to keep you coming back, we continually upgrade and refurbish our properties with modern amenities and useful services that you request.
At every La Quinta hotel, you'll find a dedicated staff and comfortable, affordable lodging perfect for business or leisure travel.
The purpose of this job is to clean guest rooms and bath in accordance with company standards for quantity, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Stock supply cart and use the amount of supplies that are in accordance with standards.
· Clean guest rooms, which includes but is not limited to striping and making the bed, gathering and emptying trash, cleaning mirrors, dusting furniture and fixtures, and vacuuming.
· Clean guest baths, which includes but is not limited to cleaning bath fixtures, commodes, floors, wall and mirrors.
· Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance to standards.
· Inspect room for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly and make small repairs such as replacing batteries for remote control or replacing light bulbs. Report request for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures.
· Inspect rooms and baths to assure quality standards have been achieved.
· After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front desk in accordance with hotel procedures.
· Achieve productivity and quality standards for cleaning rooms and baths.
· After cleaning rooms and baths, store cart and supplies, and empty trash in accordance with hotel procedures.
· Announce presence and enter guest rooms in accordance with standards and procedures.
· Smile, acknowledge and greet guest in rooms and/or in passing in hallways and other public areas.
· Respond to guest’s request for additional supplies such as extra towels, iron board, etc.
· Be available to work a varied scheduled of hours worked and days off.
· Assist other employees in various assignments such as cleaning, stocking supplies or assisting in laundry.
Safety and Security
· Perform work duties in accordance with safety and security policies and procedures.
· Perform work duties in accordance with regulations such as OSHA, HAZCOM, and Blood Borne Pathogens.
· Report and store lost and found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
Please visit our website, www.laquinta.com to read more about exciting career opportunities with our company!
Who is La Quinta?
We help brighten the day of our busy, practical, hardworking travelers and help them take care of their business or leisure travel needs. We provide the best hotel rooms, warmest hotel atmosphere and most courteous service in our market segment at every hotel, every night.
Our Goal, it's easy
We want for every guest to wake up on the bright side while staying at our hotel. We offer clean and comfortable guest rooms with a dose of advertising humor to help our guest feel optimistic and happy no matter what the day holds. A great portion of this comes directly from our employees attitudes. And as if that wasn’t enough, we offer our guest free Bright Side™ breakfast, free hi-speed Internet while they stay with us and comfy beds. Many of our properties include pools and well equipped work-out facilities.
What sets us apart?
Every team member plays a vital role in the success of our family and growth. We are not a conglomerate of hotels brands that make decision on panel of “experts”. We make an effort to know all our employees and help them grow through our training program. While we may be one of the largest owner-operators of hotels in North America, we are a family first.
La Quinta is proud to be the only hotel company who has been accepted as a member of AARP’s National Employer Team and the first hotel company certified as an Age Friendly Employer by RetirementJobs.com.
At La Quinta, we have a culture by which we are never satisfied. It doesn’t matter how well we have done something in the past or how well we may do it today, our goal is to continually improve. Our operating philosophy is very simple:
Everything we do at La Quinta truly revolves around our people, our product and our service.
We work just as hard to create a work environment that’s equally inviting and with many benefits: