Get new similar jobs by email for
Route Driver/Customer Advocate
LOCATION: Merrillville IN
PAY RATE: $40,000 to $55,000
SHIFT: 4 to 5 day work week (no weekend work)
ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Services, Inc. is a leading provider of medical linen services. We pride ourselves in providing premium goods and services to the medical profession while developing and maintaining long term business relationships.
Due to tremendous growth throughout the company, we are seeking a friendly professional with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
“The ImageFIRST Way”:
# 1 –Associates: Have associates who take pride in achieving their best.
# 2 – Customers: Create loyal customers by showing that we care.
# 3 –Growth: Grow our company year after year ensuring that we are the number one
supplier in the markets we service.
# 4 –Profits: Grow our profits year after year ensuring the viability of our business and the
growth and success of our associates.
· This is a ROUTE SALES AND SERVICE POSITION!
· Provide outstanding customer service to existing accounts through the delivery and service of our products.
· Build sincere personal relationships with customers through the completion of daily, weekly and monthly customer loyalty activities.
· Achieve key performance indicator objectives following the assigned service activities outlined for all customer relationship representatives
· Sell new products and services to existing customer base to grow geographic route revenue.
· Identify potential customers by providing information about potential opportunities observed within the geographic area.
· Maintain customer satisfaction through the retention of existing customer base.
· Comply with company safety policies and guidelines relating to safety and operation of commercial motor vehicles and overall safe work practices.
· Previous Customer Service experience is an ABSOLUTE MUST!
· Previous Route Sales/Service is Preferred
· Candidate must possess a high energy attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Clean Driving Record
· Truck Driving Experience Preferred
· Must Pass a DOT Physical
ImageFIRST offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes:
If you are seeking a challenging growth opportunity, please submit your resume to this posting.
EOE/ Drug Free Work Place