Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Account Manager Heavy Eq...
Sales Account Manager Heavy Equipment
A world leader in the manufacturing of Power and Drive Train Technologies has a need for an SalesAccount Manager for their Off Road Division. This company supplies every major vehicle producer in the worldwide automotive and commercial vehicle markets. Position is based in the Toledo, Ohio; area employing 24,000 people in over 26 countries with sales of $7 billion dollars.
This person will be the voice of the customer communicating value proposition, identify and support customer base, expand relationships, and provide accurate strategic market planning supporting $50+ Mil dollars in Sales.
· Business Development: Responsible for executing business and customer development
· Relationship Development: Responsible for developing partnership for current, potential and strategic customers
· Account management: Responsible for assuring day-to-day account operations are addressed. Including but not limited to acting as liaison between customer and Dana for new product development, warranty production orders
· Value management: Manger will analyze competitive base to assure maximum profitability. Will be able to understand financial cost builds ensuring margin assessments. Maintain market conditions such as trends, capacity, volume trends and strategic directions.
· Forecasting and planning: Requirements include annual and multi-year forecasts for new and existing products
· Customer, Program & Product execution: Responsible for coordinating with cross functional teams to provide marketing and customer strategies.
· Individual will be accountable for delivering objectives
· Meet or exceed all customer and corporate financial, quality and schedule commitments.
· Lead internal teams including Purchasing, Engineering, and operations to achieve customers’ satisfaction. .
· Oversee Accounts Receivable (AR) activity for customers ensuring recovery of funds.
· Negotiate pricing and support for quality, delivery, and timing.
· Promote /support new products introduction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 7-10 years experience in program management/sales Off Highway drive train market.
· Bachelors degree in Engineering, MBA preferred
· Experience and knowledge of the Off Highway industry, customers, platforms, processes
· Lead experiences in the launch of new product