Get new similar jobs by email for
Duet Health is an award winning software company serving the healthcare industry, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Duet has proprietary software products in use across the US with a range of leaders that include health systems, insurance companies, government organizations, and leading physicians.
Duet is mobile application leader, and the use of mobile and integrated web technology in the healthcare delivery model is exploding globally, with a landscape and environment that changes rapidly. Duet Health is looking for team members to help us change the culture of healthcare with technology that will positively affect patient outcomes, decrease costs, and provide impacts across large populations.
The Sales Manager is responsible for finding and developing client relationships to drive sales and increase the number of healthcare networks using Duet products. This role is responsible for the entire sales process including lead generation, prospect qualification, client presentations, negotiating scope of work and closing the deal. This position will collaborate with the Duet team to create timelines, define project objectives and provide insight into content development as part of the client onboarding process. This position will interact with healthcare leaders at client organizations including Physicians and Care leaders, Technology leaders, and Business and Administration leaders.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success in the healthcare technology field, preferably with a focus on hospitals and health systems. This individual will have professional interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills. The Sales Manager will present products and services at conferences, as well as informal groups in various clinical and office settings.
Duet Health has been named one of ‘5 Startups to Watch’ in Columbus, and is backed by Myelin Health and Baird Capital. As a new company in a rapidly evolving industry, our environment is fast-paced and dynamic. All employees are expected to be active members of the growing team, and be flexible in assisting the company as it grows. This expectation requires each person to adapt to new client needs, new market opportunities and an evolving organization. The following duties provide a framework for the position as defined today.
· Duet Evangelist. Duet is on a mission to redefine patient engagement. Every member of our team is passionate about improving healthcare outcomes using technology in innovative ways. This client-facing role is a critical ambassador for Duet.
· Lead Generation. Duet is an award winning company with a great reputation, and outstanding products and services. We need to get in front of more health networks and payers. We have informal leads generating by word of mouth and we have many more doors to open. This position will pursue all avenues to drive more possibilities.
· Prospect Development. Some clients know what they want, some don’t know they need us. This position will require a solution selling mindset to determine how Duet can meet the needs of each unique client, and determine the viability of each project prior to investing internal resources.
· Client Presentations. This position will lead the development of material for sales presentations, coordinate the resources required to showcase Duet’s capabilities and ensure the presentation is meaningful to the client.
· Negotiating the deal. Our products and services require clarity of ownership of code, content, and scope of work. This position is responsible for turning the discussions into a clear scope of work and economic arrangement.
· Closing the sale. This position is responsible for getting the process over the finish line and ensuring contracts are signed, purchase orders are generated and/or invoices are paid.
· Onboarding the client. This position will coordinate with the Duet team to ensure all aspects of the relationship and work is smoothly transitioned to the development team.