Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Associate - Major Foodse...
Position: Sales Associate
Description: Sales Associate - Southern California
(Travel is Required)
Job Purpose: Maintains distribution network by servicing current customers; expanding customer base; and developing product base.
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
* Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
* Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
* Provides management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Must have sales experience for at least 1 year
* Travel is necessary
* Product Knowledge, Persuasion, Product Management, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Verbal Communication, Motivation for Sales, Proactive, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals