Get new similar jobs by email for
Position Title: Client Services Coordinator
Job Description: The Client Services Coordinator will work closely with sales, agent/vendor, engineering, and provisioning personnel to gather the appropriate information needed to provision an order. This may include but not be limited to:
· ORDER PROCESS:
· Working directly with the inside/outside sales team to completely fill out the required information in the Customer Workbook.
· Scheduling any needed conference calls to ensure order is moving the processes in a timely fashion.
· Scrubbing each new sales order to ensure accuracy and matching of pertinent information.
· Validating customer’s address and matching it with the rate center of the customer’s phone number.
· Verifying that CSR information matches the number of lines/DID’s being ordered by the customer.
· Completing and finalizing customer workbook with agent/customer to ensure all phone numbers are accounted for.
· Scheduling necessary survey and install dates with customer/agent.
· Communicating with customer/agent throughout order process to keep them abreast of the status.
· ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Updating database systems with all order information and maintaining its accuracy.
· Assisting customers and agents with requested change orders (post order completion), including:
· Communication with agent/customer regarding order,
· Processing paperwork needed for request,
· Order creation, and
· Scrubbing orders created by other departments for accuracy.
· Review of the first of the month invoices for new customers to ensure bill accuracy.
· Compilation of necessary paperwork for internal sales force, including bill analysis, proposals, & contracts.
The goal of this position is to streamline the communication process with our outside partners, and to assist provisioning/engineering by ensuring that all orders are clean by the time they’re ready for installation. This position is also responsible for the internal organization in our data systems ensuring their accuracy for reporting purposes.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
· 4 year college degree
· Strong communication & organization skills.
· Preferred Telecom experience but not required:
· Verizon GUI
· CLEC CSR generation
· Switched and Dedicated Services
· Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· The ability to quickly learn software systems.
· The ability to create spreadsheet documents and generate necessary reports for all departments. This may include but is not limited to:
· Installation Reports
· Pending Installation List
· Cutover Problems/Challenges
· Order Aging Reports
· The ability to think outside the box and adapt to a fast pace environment.
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com