Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Development Specialist
Original Title: National Sales Trainer
Optimized Title: Sales Development Specialist (Training / Recruiting)
Merchant Lynx Services
Sales Development Specialist (Training / Recruiting)
Experienced corporate trainers are you looking to expand your HR experience and grow your career with a growing organization? Merchant Lynx Services is looking to fill a unique role in our sales training department; we are looking for a Sales Development Specialist to join our team. In this unique role, you will be focused on sourcing potential sales representatives, providing orientation, and facilitating sales development and training for our rapidly growing sales team. At Merchant Lynx Services, a national technology and payment processing leader, we strive to serve merchants with innovative services that meet our customers’ evolving needs. Our vision is to provide exceptional services to merchants across the nation. If you are looking to expand your training role and take on a new and exciting opportunity as a recruiter, then this is the right opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and conducting training and development programs to improve individual and team results.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Conducting multiple sales trainings across six branch locations on a monthly basis
· Conducting coaching sessions on an individual basis with representatives, focusing development sessions on improving the effectiveness of the overall team
· Improving training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
· Conducting orientation for new team members, developing and delivering individual coaching plans, developing outcome improvement resources
· Identifying development needs by traveling with representatives, observing business development meetings with clients, studying individual and team results and conferring with branch and regional managers
· Assisting with sourcing of new representatives, sourcing qualifying candidates and setting up interviews with branch and regional managers
· Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects; qualifying leads with the goal of determining if the prospect meets the qualifications of the existing candidate profiles
· Supporting departmental financial objectives by recommending budget items and controlling costs
Successful candidates of the Sales Development Specialist role have a strong sense of initiative, are self-motivated, with excellent communication skills. Someone who is able to deliver compelling training presentations to a variety of audiences will be successful in this role.
Additional requirements of the Sales Development Specialist role include:
· 5 years’ experience in a corporate sales training role
· 2 to 5 years’ experience in the merchant service industry, preferred
· Knowledgeable of standard curriculum development tools
· Knowledgeable of adult learning theories, web meetings, and e-learning tools/methodologies
· Strong technical aptitude in software and web-delivered training services
· Successful experience in a sales role, preferred
· Demonstrated ability to build and/or transform a sales organization and culture
· Exceptional leadership and presentation skills
· Ability to interact well with all levels of the organization including senior managers
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to travel 70 – 80% of the time; extensive travel to training sites required
At Merchant Lynx Services, we believe in creating loyal customers by providing exceptional credit and debit card processing services to businesses nationwide. We strive to lead in the industry by providing competitive rates and a full range of products and professional solutions to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to our core company values of saving our customers money, providing the best products available, maintain superior customer service and exercising outstanding internal and external communication.