Get new similar jobs by email for
This company designs, manufactures, markets and services powertrain products and systems for leading global equipment manufacturers, helping its customers keep the world running efficiently, reliably and safely.
The Sales & Business Development division is seeking a Sales Engineer in our Industrial Americas segment.The job holder will report directly to the Sales Director
· Develop sales opportunities within Americas Industrial customers and a defined list of general Industrial accounts.
· Business development by approaching new potentials in the Industrial market.
· Acts as lead customer contact within sales area
· Understand the customer strategy and expectations and submit information and recommendations to the related internal functions
· Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or products, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
Applicants must possess a strong technical and commercial acumen. The sales process is of a technical and commercial nature and will involve requests for quotation, negotiations (at a commercial and technical level) and working closely with Product Management, Engineering and Customer Service to ensure the best performance and to create orders and business.
· Driven individual with high moral standards
· Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationship with customers and diverse personalities
· Tactful and mature
· Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but able to recognize and support the customer and organizations preferences and priorities
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Results orientated with the ability to balance other customer needs and company targets.
· Applicants will need to have demonstrated success in managing Sales.
Candidates who have sold into OEMS Like John Deere or have sold into oil and gas