Get new similar jobs by email for
MRINetwork™ is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization. We have a global network of more than 1,000 offices. Management Recruiters - The Boston Group is our 5 office franchise, which was established in 1966 to provide executive and management level staffing services to a wide variety of industries.
Our client is a highly successful energy services company with an outstanding twenty-three year track record in energy conservation services for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. They seek a Business Development Manager (BDM) to close lighting and HVAC efficiency project sales in the Maryland/VA/DC area.
Business Development Manager (BDM)
· Maintain accountability of sales process:
1. Upkeep of Salesforce database
2. Maintain agreed upon follow-up phone calls/emails for leads/opportunities/accounts
3. Maintain HVAC/mechanical opportunity development as part of lighting efficiency solution marketing process. This development as a minimum consists of presenting company as a comprehensive efficiency solution provider and obtaining HVAC/mechanical information (HVAC Questionaire ) and appropriate contact for a mechanical engineer to follow up.
· Knowledge of energy conservation and design standards.
· Education/Experience: Four year business or technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Computer Skills: Word processing, spreadsheet, database (CRM) expertise.
· 50 % travel (within sales territory)
· Extremely competitive compensation package including salary, commission plus comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit your resume as an MS Word attachment to Andrew Bloom at email@example.com