We want to be your partner for the long haul. . .
Are you ready to steer into a career and not settle for just another job?
If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with JX Enterprises-Peterbilt as your partner. We are currently seeking highly motivated professionals with a passion for heavy duty trucks to join our team.
JX Enterprises is a family owned, locally operated group of full-service truck dealerships and support services. We pride ourselves on the ability to assist customers by providing transportation solutions to fit their long and short term goals. We are committed to be a dynamic first-class quality organization of associates, products, services and suppliers, customer driven by an urgent can-do philosophy with integrity and a mutual respect for a financially sound relationship.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a host of competitive benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company Provided Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation Days
• Employee Assistance Program
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Sales Executive sells and markets heavy-duty trucks in an assigned sales territory.
• Promote and sell new and used heavy-duty trucks.
• Perform a minimum of 30 sales cold calls per week.
• Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and other internal communication.
• Develop new business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
• Deliver trucks to customers to complete sales process.
• Promote other businesses of the organization: new and used trucks, parts, service, body shop, finance, insurance, rentals and leasing.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of sales experience is preferred.
• Excellent customer service and good communication skills essential.
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
• Retail sales experience and mechanical knowledge of trucks helpful.
• Valid driver's license required; CDL preferred
It is the policy of JX Enterprises, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.