Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Executive: Route Develop...
WHO WE ARE
ATA is a global logistics service provider, operating in more than 100 countries and territories with over 20 offices employing 400 people worldwide.
Our vision is simple: to become the most personalized integrated logistics service provider in the world. For four consecutive years, we have been ranked by trade intelligence companies as among the top 20 logistics service providers on multiple US bound trade-lanes. We continue to make new investments in various regions across the world, aiming to double our current growth rate within the next 5 years.
Integrity. Commitment. Excellence. We believe our people, our most valuable asset, are the key to ensure our values live today and will thrive tomorrow. We believe recruiting a winning team of employees dedicated to the company's values and growth is critical to our ability to serve our customers' needs.
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are must have qualities to become a member of our family. If you are a highly motivated team player with a desire to be a part of something truly special, ATA might be the right place for you. We can help you learn more on long-term career opportunities in one of our growing business units. We offer a competitive salary and a benefits package including simple IRA Plan with company match and company paid medical insurance. ALL RESUMES MUST CONTAIN SALARY REQUIREMENTS. No phone calls, faxes or paper resumes, please.
The primary objective of the ATA North America Sales Team is to ensure the growth of ATA through the development of new business. As a Sales Executive, you will be part of a successful team, dedicated to building and protecting long term relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities. You will be responsible for developing new business by leveraging personal and / or professional contacts, as well as for identifying / executing cross selling opportunities.
Primary goals of this role are new business acquisition and implementing comprehensive sales plans to achieve new business in the assigned area(s) of business in line with company expectations.
Tasks & Accountabilities
· Executes direct sales of logistic services across all Sea & Air logistics business fields and generates profitable sales on new and existing accounts within the assigned branch office territory.
· Annual Gross Profit Expectation (GPE) range is $250,000 - $500,000 for this position.
· Identifies business opportunities, assesses customer needs, and matches these with the company’s services to acquire new business.
· Obtain new customers through sales “hunting” activity and drive ongoing sales “farming” of existing customers.
· Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM & ATAVizio daily (required).
· A Bachelor’s Degree is required although equivalent experience to the job may be considered. Related work experience in Freight and Logistics Industry is a must.
· Masterful communication, listening and presentation skills
· Process-driven approach to selling
· Staying responsive, proactive, highly adaptive and flexible.
· Excellent time management and organization skills.
· Solid knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office applications
· Goal oriented, and self-motivated to produce results.
· Being passionate about what you do and ability to deliver unconditional value to the customers.