The Sales Manager, API Development will be responsible for qualifying and generating new API sales to partner and developer community.
- Create Developer API Channel Strategy
- Timely follow-up on inbound leads & inquiries from developers and partners
- Prospect into targeted developer/partner accounts to identify joint API/Data development opportunities. Developer/partners types would include all non-marketing automation developers/partners, including: vertical CRM, HCM, Supply Chain, Mobile, GSIs, Sales Methodology, collaboration, etc.
- Manage & grow relationships with Channel Partner Eco-System
- Collaborate with Platform team, Marketing, Product Development, etc. to ensure InsideView API sales and market awareness are growing rapidly and InsideView “everywhere” is attained.
InsideView, the leading provider of company and people intelligence, increases productivity and revenue by delivering relevant business and social insights to the point of need. Our award-winning technology gathers and analyzes information from the most relevant social media, user-contributed and traditional/proprietary editorial sources to provide compelling insights about companies and people directly within your CRM, browser, or mobile device. InsideView's products are used by more than 150,000 sales, service and marketing professionals, and over 5,000 market-leading companies including Adobe, AIG, BMC, Cap Gemini, Experian, and SuccessFactors. For more information, visit www.insideview.com
- Driven to be #1 with strong internal motivation
- Strong Team orientation – cross functional collaboration
- Proven success working with partners in a sales and/or business development capacity
- Highly entrepreneurial with love of building new things from the ground up.
- Exceptional communication skills, business acumen & organizational skills
- Ability to learn fast & embrace a fast pace
- Prior experience and knowledge of APIs, content, Saas, and CRM
- Strong sense of urgency
- 4+ years of sales and business development experience
- Experienced in prospecting to gain new business revenue
- Track record of success
- Knowledge of industry buying cycles, trends, & technologies
- BA/BS (MBA preferred)
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by Accolo. Apply for this job
Once you have completed the online interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.
- Related Keywords:
- SaaS, channel sales, channel, business development, API developer, API