Get new similar jobs by email for
Manager of Financial Services
You’ve been diligent in building a name for yourself in your community, and it’s paid off with a network of customers and contacts that trust you and value your expertise in financial products and services. Now’s the time to parlay your respected position into an exciting, rewarding career with Prudential Financial, a global powerhouse with over 130 years of leadership!
Our tremendous growth and success have created exceptional opportunities for professional sales managers who can recruit, train, and motivate high-potential sales talent. You’ll grow your own team of Financial Professional Associates; guide their activities; and help them meet their goals in selling Prudential’s sophisticated financial products and services.
The Manager, Financial Services (MFS) is responsible for the recruitment, selection, development, retention, success, and supervision of new agents and Financial Professional Associates (FPA). The MFS is the immediate supervisor for the organization's approach to a relationship based, lifecycle, sales and advice process.
Key aspects of this approach include:
• Training and coaching new agents and FPAs
• Driving for results and providing strategic leadership to meet
• Achieving recruiting and retention goals
Recruiting and Retention
An effective MFS strengthens the Agency’s position through recruitment and retention of new agents.
• Achieve recruiting and retention goals by identifying and hiring individuals reflective of the FPA profile
• Identify and develop relationships with key nominator sources
• Participates in selection interviews
• Adhere to recruiting and selection guidelines
• Meet recruiting diversity guidelines.
An effective MFS strengthens the Agency’s performance through development of agents and FPAs including:
• Create and monitor staff goals; collaborate with Manager, Agency Training to achieve 90% pass rate for licensing exams, and partner with agents and FPAs to develop goals and business plans.
• Coach and counsel agents and FPAs who are not reaching their targets.
• Monitor agent and FPA activity and adhere to Franchise Model with emphasis during FPAs comprehensive training and development program.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the Prudential Financial Companies, is looking for men and women with leadership skills who are ready for a potentially more rewarding career. We’re seeking individuals with these attributes:
• Business Ethics & Compliance Awareness
• Excellent time management /organizational skills
• Takes initiative
• Proven coaching and development skills
• Series 6 & 26 registrations, Life/Health license & P&C license
• Variable license where required
• Strong leadership skills (5-10 years)
• Persistence and resilience
• Proven sales influence and persuasion
• Satisfaction and pride in working hard; setting high personal standards for performance
Securities offered through Pruco Securities, LLC (Pruco).
Prudential, the Prudential logo and the Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in its workforce. Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.
0228700-00001-00 Ed. 7/2012