If you are a Assistant Sales Manager with experience building, growing and expanding Foodservice and/or Alcoholic Beverage accounts, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Opportunity to grow and expand new division of the company
2. Work for a world leader in alcoholic beverages
3. Opportunity for advancement
What You Will Be Doing
We are one of the oldest and most respected Sake companies in the world with over a century of experience. We are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager coming out of the Foodservice industry to grow and expand our existing Southwestern US territory accounts. You will basically be working in the Southern CA, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico territory.
Responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new business:
* Deliver sales target of the assigned markets in volume and value by working with other sales team members.
* Increase share and brand value of the company by developing and implementing customized market strategies for assigned markets and
* Develop effective and sustainable relationships with key customers, such as distributors, buyers & store staffs of supermarkets, liquor
shops and foodservice operators, etc.
* Educate and train key people of customers, such as sales teams of distributors, buyers & store staffs of supermarkets, liquor shops
and foodservice operators.
* Increase listing of products at key customers, such as distributors, supermarkets, liquor shops, foodservice operators, etc.
* Promote sales for key customers by developing customized programs.
* Make regular calls on present customer accounts to check product availability, display, stock, movement and effect of current
* Develop and recommend sales strategies for improvement based on data analysis and research.
* Help to manage customer service/complaints.
* Report to General Manager who oversees Southwest Region and VP of Sales and Marketing at HQ.
What You Need for this Position
* Minimum of five (5) years sales experience, preferably in consumer product goods
* Minimum of two (2) years experience representing wine/food manufacturer or distributor to major supermarket chains/foodservice
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship skills
* Detail oriented with ability to analyze and solve problems
* Strong team player who is able to work across functions and platforms
* Experience in leading a sales team or managing a distributor
* Excellent computer and Microsoft Office proficiency required
What's In It for You
* Opportunity to work with World Leader in their industry
* Opportunity to grow and expand existing account base
* Opportunity to introduce companies new product line
* Excellent compensation and benefits package plus Bonus
* One week paid vacation, paid holidays and 10 days paid sick leave
* Company Money Purchase Pension Plan
* Company car provided
So, if you are an Assistant Sales Manager with experience working with wine and/or food manufacturer or distributor, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: GD1-1156323
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: GD1-1156323 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Gennaro Destefano | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.