Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales and Marketing Director
Responsible for the sales of a management and scheduling software program used by home health care providers. Self-starter, software sales oriented professional, with a proven sales background in selling specialized high-tech solutions. This person will also lead the development of a comprehensive marketing plan. Ability to utilize prospecting and networking skills to identify sales opportunities. Sales quotas and account activity are measurements of success in this role. Requires extensive knowledge of the company’s products and technology in general.
· Excellent prospecting, cold-calling and customer service skills.
· Professional solution-based selling and account management skills.
· Effective negotiating and closing skills required.
· Demonstrated ability to create and present sales proposals in person and remotely.
· Conduct webinars demonstrating MARS to prospects.
· Development of a comprehensive marketing plan.
· Excellent planning and forecasting skills along with knowledge of account development strategies and marketing strategies.
· Ability to advise customers on technical matters and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Ability to manage some post sale processes, and advise on user training.
· Participate in contract negotiations and close sales.
· Maintain/improve existing client relationships.
· Ability to learn the manual management and scheduling systems that are currently being utilized by customers.
· Fully understand and develop expertise regarding MARS and its capabilities.
· Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and competitive landscape.
· Represent the company at trade shows.
· 25% travel required. Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.
· Other duties as assigned
$60,000 - $70,000 DOE, plus commission
5-7 years outside sales experience required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.