Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Rep for specialty pharma...
A growth-oriented specialty care pharmacy located in North Jersey area is seeking a self-motivated Specialty Pharmacy Entry level Sales Professional who can leverage their enthusiasm to develop relationships with Specialists, physician clinics, long term care facilities and Hospitals. Work location North, Central & South Jersey; Territory travel and Pharmacy combination.
**please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements**
Duties include but not limited to:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential providers or facilities.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of provider or facility.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential list of providers.
• Submits orders by referring to product disease states and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must be able to learn quickly & follow sales protocols
B.S. in Business Administration or Equiliviant
0-2 years experience
Great Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Motivation for Sales, Computer (Internet, excel, word)
Ideal candidates can be freshly graduated with major/minor in business