Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Representative - Dental ...
Job Location: Southern California
Dentium USA is a world class manufacturer of dental implant systems located in Cypress, California and distributes a large selection of dental instruments, lab components and grafting materials to complement our implants. First established in February 2004 by their parent company Dentium Co. Ltd., located in South Korea, Dentium has a worldwide distribution network and is proud to offer the highest quality dental implants at value pricing.
Dentium USA is currently seeking qualified sales representatives to market our line of high quality dental implant products. Our extensive clinical documentation and research have lead to the development of an innovative, simple, and versatile dental implant system. Dentium strives to continually provide excellence through our products and customer service. We are looking for motivated Sales Representatives with solid experience in the dental implant sales field to drive new business and further develop existing accounts. This position entails selling our dental implant system to General Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Periodontists, and Specialists. This opportunity offers you unlimited growth potential.
Responsible for achieving or exceeding budgeted sales goals in an assigned territory through constant communication and daily face-to-face appointments with existing and potential new customers utilizing effective selling and marketing skills to present and sell Dentium products within the framework of organizational policies and directives. The Territory Manager is responsible for building a solid and effective sales pipeline resulting in closed sales.
1. Travel within assigned territory calling on current and prospective customers to solicit sales orders; demonstrates product and provides training on dental implant system and components; prepares sales orders.
2. Compile and maintain a list of prospective customers within assigned territory from all available sources.
3. Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers directly to sell Dentium USA products.
4. Establishes and maintains a travel schedule that will allow consistent contact with existing and prospective customers.
5. Develop and maintain a basic level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet customer needs and expectations.
6. Develop and maintain accurate customer files and records. Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
7. Participate in national and local trade shows, and company meetings as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required: