Sales Representative - Insurance Sales
An Outside Sales Rep position with Combined Insurance offers you a full-time, direct employee position where you’ll receive company support, comprehensive training, competitive compensation and benefits. No experience is required, but prior exposure to sales and customer service is helpful. Experienced and licensed insurance agents are highly encouraged to apply.
We are also hiring in the surrounding areas. Apply today to learn more.
- Conduct needs-based, consultative sales presentations to a wide range of individuals and independent business people
- Utilize marketing tools and resources to generate new business
- Secure referrals and set appointments to present to prospective customers
- Deliver excellent customer service to existing policyholders and prospective customers alike
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
We offer a fantastic benefits and compensation package
- Expense paid training and limited guaranteed income to start
- Competitive commission-based compensation with virtually unlimited income potential (1st year agents can earn up to $40K-$50K or more)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits when qualified
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching and stock purchase plan
- Some prospective customer leads provided at no cost
- Ongoing sales, marketing and customer service training and development
While no specific experience selling insurance is necessary, prior exposure to commissioned sales, customer service and marketing experience can be helpful. Our training program will give you most of the tools and knowledge to help you succeed.
- One year of work experience required; commissioned sales and customers service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is a plus
- Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health and life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with liability and property insurance coverage on the vehicle
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred. College-level education is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
About Combined Insurance
Combined Insurance ( http://www.combinedinsurance.com/ ) is a leading provider of supplemental accident, health and life insurance products and is a member of The ACE Group of Companies. With a field sales force and corporate staff in several countries, Combined Insurance meets the growing insurance needs of policy holders around the globe.
The ACE Group of Companies is a global leader in insurance and reinsurance, serving a diverse group of clients. The ACE Group of Companies conducts its business on a worldwide basis with operating subsidiaries in more than 50 countries. For more information, visit http://www.acelimited.com/.
Combined Insurance – Let’s make this easy
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Combined Insurance
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of supplemental accident, health and life insurance products and is a member of The ACE Group of Companies. With a field sales force and corporate staff in several countries, Combined Insurance meets the growing insurance needs of policy holders around the globe.
Bloomingdale, GA 31302
- Job Status/Type:
- Job Category:
Field Sales;Insurance Agent/Broker;General/Other: Sales/Business Development
- Reference Code: