Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry Level Digital Inside Sal...
*Digital Inside Sales Representative*
We’re looking for talented, passionate, go-getters. If you are looking for a career in sales, marketing, and advertising, we’d like to talk with you about joining our digital media team. For over 18 years, we have helped small, family-owned businesses grow and thrive in their communities by providing them with practical, effective advertising tools that connect them to their existing customers and that help them win new customers at the most important time of influence. We are an innovative, progressive company with steady growth and a nationally unique local marketing product set. Our Digital Inside Sales Representatives have a fun, fast-paced job, working with the leading local business owners in a community to help them manage their online visibility, image, and reputation on major search sites. We’re looking for winners who enjoy working on a fast-paced team in an ever-changing industry. It’s important that you are capable of being a fast learner, adaptive, and focused in a busy office environment while being patient, constructive and helpful in communications with prospects, clients and colleagues.
· Navigate to decision makers who have purchasing power
· Create interest, qualify leads and inspire new customers to take action through outbound phone calls to business prospects
· Educate prospective clients on how manage their visibility and reputation online and to successfully integrate the Internet into their Marketing
· Overcome business and technical objections from potential clients and existing customers
· Maintain and grow provided book of business by re-selling, up-dating and upgrading existing customers.
· Use our CRM to qualify prospects, manage touchpoints, and ensure the renewal of existing customers
· Close sales opportunities ensuring monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded relative customer retention and customer acquisition
· High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
· Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
· Persuasive, personable personality.
American Marketing & Publishing helps nearly 50,000 independent business owners advertise intelligently to their local community through our well-loved HomePages® Directories, CloseBy® Text Marketing, and OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career. Our employees are relentlessly helpful and are motivated by the freedom of uncapped earnings potential, combined with a base salary and excellent benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 401K, paid time off).