Get new similar jobs by email for
Join the Sleepy’s Sales Team and
Help Make the World a Better Place to Sleep.
We believe great sleep begins with a great in-store experience, provided by our Sales Professionals in each of our 900+ locations.
See what our company has to offer you:
· 4 or 5 day work schedule
· Industry-leading, 4 week, paid training program
· Aggressive income potential
· Continual opportunities for growth and career advancement!
· Healthcare coverage, including medical, dental and vision care
· Recognition & Rewards Program; earn prizes for performance
· Paid vacation, sick and personal days
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
· Tuition Reimbursement
Our vision is to provide 100% customer satisfaction while delivering the healthiest sleep solutions to every bedroom in America. As a leader in the mattress and bedding industry, our name will bring the customers to you! Our aggressive and buzz-worthy advertising campaigns have kept Sleepy’s current in today’s market and have solidified Sleepy’s as a household name throughout our trading area. Our product selection includes an extensive brand assortment, exclusive products, the latest mattress innovations, and a wide selection of sleep accessories such as pillows, sheets and more to help you complete your selling experience. Combine all this with our ability to offer the very best prices, customers return to us—and will return to you—again and again.
Sleepy’s Sales Professionals are responsible for:
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining the professional appearance and cleanliness of the showroom, daily cash management and deposits, communicating with all levels of management regarding showroom merchandise, opening and closing the showroom, ensuring corporate policies are being adhered to at all times and additional tasks as assigned by management.
Apply today to be considered for our upcoming sales training class!
· Must have an exceptional personality, a great attitude and the desire to succeed
· 2+ years proven experience in commission sales or relevant sales experience preferred
· Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
· Candidate must be available to work WEEKENDS, EVENINGS and HOLIDAYS
· Must be familiar with a Windows based operating system and internet functions
Dynamic. Energetic. Professional. Crazy about sleep. If this is you, then Sleepy’s might be the place to begin your new career.
Sleepy’s has been leading the great-sleep business since 1957. We are always growing and expanding into new markets. So we are always looking for new members to join our growing team of sleep-loving professionals. Our employees are tirelessly, relentlessly, passionately committed to achieving 100-percent customer satisfaction. Empowered with ongoing training and skill development, the Sleepy’s workforce helps make the world a better place to sleep.
Our success depends on your success, so we make sure our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and incredible career development opportunities.
Making the World a Better Place to Sleep…Begins with You.
Are you ready to represent one of the largest mattress retailers in America?