FERRARO FOODS INC. IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Ocean City, Maryland
The Sales Representatives shall be responsible to plan, organize, direct, coordinate, administer, and control the sales activity to help identify markets, meet sales goals, and perform those activities necessary to achieve sales goals and the objective in obtaining maximum growth, gross margin, and profitability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Seek out new opportunities constantly with both stand-alone and chain accounts within established region.
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by Sales Manager.
- Supervise established client accounts.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Handle customer clients as well as identify and resolving their concerns.
- Communicate new service and product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to proper company staff.
- Prepare schedules and action plans to identify particular targets and list the clients contact numbers.
- Present and sell company services and products to current and prospective clients.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity.
- Develop and maintain the existing product knowledge and sales materials.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain new and established client relationships.
- Coordinate shipping programs and manage delivery of company products and services.
- Participate in marketing events like trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events.
- Manage account services through follow-up and quality checks.
- Develop and implement special sales activities in order to reduce stock.
- Coordinate with company staff to achieve the work required in closing up sales.
- Provide training to new sales employees.
- Assist in the execution of marketing plans of company as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Pleasant and exceeding personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive individual and a hard worker.
- Able to build and deliver presentations.
- Handsome knowledge of sales promotion and advertising techniques.
- Able to create, write and edit composed manuals.
- Good computer application skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Able to persuade and convince others.
- Willingness to travel most of the times.
We offer Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits, 401K, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER