Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Representative - Medical...
· Professional Products division of a Fortune 500 Healthcare products manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· The leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Medical Products Sales Representative
· Sell a full line of patient treatment supplies
· Sell to Doctors' offices and medical products distributors
· New Haven, Connecticut area
· Total income package is $85-90K or more
· Base Salary $60-65K
· Commission plan adds $25K at goal
· Commission can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 3 years Business-to-Business, Medical Products, or other direct sales experience
· Healthcare sales experience is not required, client will provide full product training
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Experience selling to and through distributors is helpful
· Clean driving record
Please note: Pharmaceutical sales experience by itself does not qualify for this position. Candidates with pharmaceutical sales experience should also have at least 3 years of Medical or B2B sales within the last 5 years, and no more than 3 years of pharmaceutical experience.
For immediate consideration, simply click on the APPLY NOW button below to send your resume. If your resume fits the requirements that our client company has given us, one of our recruiters will call you. If you do not receive a phone call from us, it's likely we have already identified enough candidates to fill our client's interviewing schedule. We may, however, contact you at a future date if more first interviews are requested by our client.
Unfortunately, we cannot personally contact everyone who sends us a resume due to the sheer volume of resumes we receive. We want you to know that even if we don't contact you for this position, we will keep your resume in our confidential database for future career opportunities.
This position requires specific experience. Candidates without the required experience cannot be considered for this position. For a complete listing of all our openings in your area for which the requirements may be different, please visit our website.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in MS Word format by simply clicking on the APPLY NOW button below, then click BROWSE to locate your resume on your hard drive. Responding to this posting by any other means will delay the reviewing of your resume.