Get new similar jobs by email for
B2B Sales Representative
#41F9 - B2B Sales Representative (Consumer Goods)
A household name in the international electrical appliance manufacturing industry is seeking the talents of adynamicSales Representative. At least 2 years of corporate sales experience with consumer products is a definite must.
Location: Gardena, CA
Position: Sales Representative
Full time with great benefits
Salary range: $36K~60K/yr (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday,9:00AM-5:00PM
Responsible for maintaining and increasing the distributor network while achieving sales quotas and providing efficient implementation of the marketing initiatives.
· Manage assigned sales territory (East Coast) to achieve assigned quotas.
· Responsible for all sales activities including developing new clients as well as maintaining existing clients.
· Educate Customers/Manufacture Reps about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
· Provide detailed, timely and quality customer service to accounts such as answering inquiries about purchase orders, product information, shipment status, sales and marketing programs and availability.
· Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction.
· Prepare and submit sales call reports that provide detailed and relevant information that headquarters management needs to make important decisions regarding competitive threats, pricing, sales and marketing programs and availability.
· Identify issues with accounts and work with the appropriate internal and external parties to effectively communicate and resolve matters.
· Prepareand submit monthly rolling sales forecast reports.
· Regularly update by-model projections and notify appropriate parties in a timely manner of any significant changes.
· Solicit customer information/feedback and use it to improve business and service level.
· Participate and coordinate trade show events. (about 4-5 times a year)
· 2~10years of Corporate Sales experience
· Sales experience of Electrical Appliance Products is a big plus
· Great communication skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills
· Must be able to travel
· Computer Literate (Word, Excel)
For more than a decade, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd” is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.