Sales Representitive - Online Advertising Job in Ann Arbor 48105, Michigan US
New opportunity to join a successful, growing team!
Are you a dynamic professional with an aptitude for sales?
Do you want to work with world renowned online advertising products?
Are you seeking an environment where you’re challenged and rewarded?
Are you ready to start or continue your career with a renowned global company?
Then become part of the world class team at Genpact!! Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management with over 60,000+ employees world-wide. Our focus is on improving client processes and driving business impact.
Our client partner, an industry leading search provider, has partnered with Genpact in Ann Arbor, MI to provide their existing online advertisers with optimization techniques and value added offerings to maximize their overall ad strategy. Working for Genpact you will receive outstanding training and extensive exposure to the world of search engine optimization and search engine advertising.
Members of the sales team will provide consultation to our client’s existing online advertisers on current campaigns to maximize advertising strategy through their AdWords accounts and upsell relevant services in a dynamic call center environment.
Successful team members will learn the business objectives of the advertiser, educate them with online marketing solutions for their business, and obtain their buy-in to implement new features for Display, Mobile and Search Advertising. This role requires the ability to close on leads via email or phone, perform outbound sales calls, follow up over emails, all while exceeding individual sales targets. The ideal candidates will be self-driven, flexible, and possess strong analytical and research skills.
• Persuade advertisers to adopt a new feature to their account, including but not limited to: creating new campaigns, using different targeting methods, utilizing ad extensions, increasing bids and budget.
• Create high-quality Display, Search, and Mobile campaigns that will meet advertiser business objectives.
• Educate on and pitch to advertisers the benefits and features of AW products.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the AW account features such as keywords, quality score, bids, match types and placements.
• Set up appointments with advertisers to further upsell features.
• Perform analysis of account performance metrics and work with advertiser throughout the quarter to develop a strategy to improve efficacy and overall performance.
• Make budget recommendations designed to tap the account potential and add advertiser value.
• Work collaboratively with peers and contribute to the team’s effort to improve revenue from advertisers.
• Balance daily workflow of cold calling, responding to leads, scheduling and conducting appointments, creating campaigns, and maintain phone-based client relationships
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Adaptability to an innovating workflow and willingness to participate in a dynamic sales setting.
• Relevant sales experience consulting with small and medium businesses analyzing marketing objectives and increasing incremental spend.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective investigation skills.
• Two years of higher education; Bachelors degree preferred, Marketing background desirable.
• Passing grades on online advertising certification exams required at the end of a training period.
Prior experience in any one of the following areas are highly desirable:
• Media or advertising sales
• Mobile communication or telecom sales
• Systems & software sales
• Insurance or banking sales
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Ref Code: ANN147