SMS is the largest full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses in the US. Through the coordinated efforts of our corporate headquarters and field service personnel; SMS installs proven methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to maintain positive cash flow, control costs, and accelerate the growth of their companies.
SMS is currently seeking passionate, positive, driven outside sales professionals to sell into small & medium size company business owners, presidents and CEO’s. As an outside sales rep, you will be working as a business development manager selling B2B. You will hold a pivotal role in helping people achieve their dreams.
- Preparing for appointments received from assistant the day prior--all travel is local and typically within a 50 mile radius of your home
- Directing 3-4 sales leads daily with owners of small to medium sized businesses with the goal of marketing and securing Business Analysts a Survey Agreement.
- Conducting our innovative hybrid approach to qualifying potential business for new sales leads in between appointments and during networking opportunities
- Contacting Business Coordinator with feedback from appointments and sharing new business lead opportunities.
- Reviewing the day’s successes and challenges with your Sales Manager, gaining sales support as appropriate-- all administrative support people have a vested interest in your success
In our organization, we offer the following to our outside sales - account executive - b2b - business development managers:
- Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program
- $65,000-$85,000 realistic first year commissions
- Potential to earn 6 figure commissions
- Comprehensive new hire and ongoing training and development
- Protected territory and pre-set appointments
- At least three years of business ownership experience and/or three years of face-to-face direct sales, outside sales, B2B, Business Development experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary. We will consider the right experience over a degree
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real “pain" a client might be experiencing
- Ability to begin work immediately
To Schedule an interview
Call Ms Durham: 877-274-0147
Or Forward Resume