Get new similar jobs by email for
Salesforce CRM Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience managing large, complex Salesforce Order Management and CRM implementations and next generation systems and applications. This position reports to the IT Project Office and involves managing staff in multiple IT groups and business units, software vendors and system integrators.
1. 5-7 years of experience in project managing the transformation from legacy systems to a Salesforce system with integration to other systems required.
2. 5-7 years of experience in project managing Information technology software development and COTS customization projects.
3. IT application project management experience (i.e. COTS implementation and software development project management) is required.
4. Good communication skills including written, oral, presentation (including Microsoft PowerPoint), and adaptive (multi-level)
5. Good organizational skills including tool utilization (spreadsheets, project management tools, mind maps), information capture, attention to detail, and prioritization
6. Strong interpersonal skills including empathy and the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
7. Experience in the Life Sciences and Healthcare industry is preferred
8. Experience with Lab Information Systems is a plus.
9. Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations