Get new similar jobs by email for
SAP ECC Software Engineer
Chemical Abstract Service(CAS) is currently seeking SAP ECC Software Engineer. This position will be located in our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
The SAP ECC Software Engineer in the Enterprise Business Systems organization provides strategic and tactical direction/support for the SAP/ECC system and other Enterprise Business Systems. They help drive evolving SAP ECC solution architecture, encompassing new SAP technologies when applicable. The Senior Systems Engineer serves as a team player, willing to accept the full range of system development and maintenance responsibilities, primarily with SAP ECC. Duties include, supporting implementation of new functionality and enhancements to existing functionality to meet business needs and ensuring cross-project collaboration and coordination with interfacing systems teams (e.g. SAP BW/CRM and Commerce Infrastructure teams) regarding shared data entities. Technologies needed include SAP ECC 6.0 SD, WebDynPro (preferably with Floorplan Manager), OO ABAP, SAP Workflow.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Breadth and depth of SAP ABAP experience, based on at least 5+ years of experience across several SAP ECC implementations.
· Demonstrated leadership in collaborating directly with end user areas and IT colleagues to support business requirements definition and systems’ architecture planning.
· Extensive experience in documenting functional specifications and technical design documents that are based on new/existing vendor software infrastructure.
· Strong SAP ABAP development skills, including OO/WebDynPro experience, across SAP ECC implementations involving complex business rules.
Chemical Abstracts Service offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including a generous vacation plan, medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and employee savings and retirement plans. Candidates for positions with Chemical Abstracts must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.