Get new similar jobs by email for
We recruit energetic, driven people within the state of Ohio to meet the demands of our exciting industry. To add
to our team of talented people, we are currently seeking Satellite Installers within our
installation department to work in Cleveland and surrounding areas.
The responsibilities of this role include:
Installing, testing and repair of satellite and related equipment that receive communication
satellite signals for residential customers by performing the following duties.
Specifically, duties include (but are not limited to):
· Installs dishes and related equipment to receive satellite and off air broadcast signals at customers home.
· Selects, orients and installs communication equipment according to specifications to meet customers' needs
· Visually inspects installation site to identify obstructions, such as trees or buildings that could distort or block signals from the satellite.
· Discusses site location and construction requirements with customer.
· Climbs ladder to install when area is inaccessible from ground.
· Must be able to work outside in all seasons.
· Tests installed system to verify that system specifications have been met.
· Instructs customer in use of equipment.
· Replaces or repairs defective parts.
· Ensures that documentation is effectively completed and submitted, as appropriate.
· Accurately maintains truck/van inventory and coordinates truck/van maintenance to ensure vehicle is kept in good repair.
· Ensure the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction.
· Adheres to safety guidelines and requirements
· Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record is required
· Background check and a drug test will be performed as part of pre-employment
· Must frequently lift up to 75 pounds and/or move bulky objects
· Must be comfortable working in small spaces and/or heights
· Will be required to climb ladders
· While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions
Salary / Benefits
Digital Dish installers average $40,000 yearly.
The new hire will have 5 weeks of paid training at $10.oo per hour, the next 12 weeks are paid at $12.00 per hour.
Earnings are based on minimum wage plus performance incentives. These incentives are quality and quantity based.
Benefits include health insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
Apply online at http://www.safe7.com/Hiring%20System/Default.aspx