We are hiring a Senior Financial Analyst role for a high-growth late stage internet startup. This position will report to our Director of FP&A. We are looking for a self-starter that wants to be part of a Pre-IPO opportunity.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Provide executive management with clear reports and analysis on performance trends, profit drivers, risks, and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain complex budget, cash flow and business forecasting models that incorporate current business trends and operating strategies.
- Prepare monthly management reports, forecasts and analyses.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop annual operating and capital budgets and rolling financial forecasts that incorporate current business trends and strategies.
- Respond to ad hoc issues and problems raised by departmental managers to drive issue investigation, analysis and resolution.
- Develop comprehensive performance analysis and decision making reporting for business managers across the organization.
- Participate in the long range planning process and development of associated financial models.
- Lead automation of models and processes which result in streamlining forecasting, month-end and repetitive reporting.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, assist with special projects, and build financial models as requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field.
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a financial analyst in a corporate setting.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and concisely; strong conceptual thinking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.