Industry leading International Services Company is seeking a qualified candidate to manage our branch operations in Memphis, TN.
· 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Minimum of 5 years management experience including profit/loss and customer service responsibilities
· Demonstrated strong leadership ability, prior military or law enforcement experience preferred
· Must possess excellent ability to communicate effectively with senior and corporate level executives
· Must be self-motivated with a high degree of initiative
· Manage client accounts via regular contact with the client representative through personal visits, telephone calls and email
· Be completely familiar with all client requirements, policies and procedures at each account and provide advice or consultation to clients
· Assess risk and liability exposure, troubleshoot, identify gaps and make recommendations for areas of improvement
· Work closely with Vice President, Manager In Charge and Business Development department to assist in the negotiation and monitoring of contracts
· Assist with human resources functions (i.e. interviewing of applicants and making hiring decisions)
· Assist company in meeting revenue and profit goals
This position offers a competitive base salary, plus performance bonus and the opportunity for career advancement.
If interested, please apply online at HRMMemphis@guardsmark.com with cover letter, resume and salary history.