In this role you will be developing standardized source code control, build, artifact and deployment management services Deployment Pipeline for Engineering Services as a whole. You will be collaborating with a dedicated UI development team and be part of Agile practice transformation promoting collaboration across the development and operations organization.
- 6+ years of Linux Systems Administration
- Must be have excellent, recent Amazon (AWS) experience
- Understanding of Networking (i.e. IP Networking, Subnetting, VLAN, etc.)
- Experience with Chef: experience writing Chef recipes (will use for automation)
- Ability to handle the infrastructure, and also the mechanism for Build & Release
- Knowledge of databases such MySQL, Casandra and MongoDB
- An ace with shell scripting, perl, ruby, and/or C
- Experience developing automation scripts
- Working with Load Balancers
- Familiar and comfortable with the following: Apache, Nginx, memcached, ElasticSearch, Capistrano, network analysis tools, etc.
- Experience in creating software/scripts to automate production systems with some of the following: bash, perl, ruby, python, C/C++, etc.
- Excellent understanding of DNS, network security
- Puppet, or similar technology (must know automation and system management)
- Experience working with load-balancers, VLAN’s, vPC, etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL, Casandra, MongoDB and other NoSQL Databases
- Virtual Host Platforms including VMWare and Xen
Location: Redwood City