Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
The MACRMS QRT project is directed to assess and validate tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for processing contaminated human remains and their personal effects resulting from a chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear incident overseas or in the continental United States. The TTP, which must be assessed for safety and effectiveness, includes a wide range of tasks such as hazard mitigation, preserving forensic evidence, establishing chain of custody, positive identification, and preparing remains for temporary disposition in theater or evacuation back to the United States. This position will be responsible for customer contact and successful completion of all objectives of the MACRMS QRT under the OSD DOT&E program. This position will be responsible for daily supervision of up to three QRT personnel. Responsible for accomplishment of all program requirements and deliverables including the master plan and all required technical and informational briefings. Responsible for oversight of test measure development and initial development of test methodology and test venues.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- 8+ years experience in joint/Service test and evaluation, to include understanding of joint test and evaluation procedures and conduct of Director, Operational Test and Evaluation (DOT&E) test operations.
- Needs to have an understanding of test and evaluation processes and data management, and analysis planning to include methods of data collection, data processing and validation, data analysis, and results presentation.
- Strong background and understanding of TTP development and testing process within DoD
- Experience in CBRNE incident response and handling. Background in disaster preparedness operations ans response within DOD preferred.
- Understanding and background in contingency fatality operations and procedures
- Background in mortuary affairs procedures and processes in a incident or contingency environment
- Appropriate DOD professional military education to include contingency assignments
- Former base commander or contingency unit command
- Medical background a plus
- Completion or experience in quarter master procedures and graduate of appropriate Service support/logistic school house