If you are a Senior Android/Java developer with 8+ years of experience, please read on!
We are the largest credit payment agency in the world, and we need to fill multiple Senior Level Android roles in a hurry.
We are looking for candidates that will be responsible for the design and implementation of the platform that enables cloud-based mobile payments. You must be able to coordinate and manage input from business and technology stakeholders across the enterprise and be responsible for the design and execution of large-scale technology initiatives.
The role is a self-organized Senior Staff Software Engineer with solid JAVA on Android development experience. In this position, you are first and foremost a passionate and talented developer that can work in a dynamic environment as a member of Agile Scrum teams. Your strong technical leadership, problem solving abilities, coding, testing and debugging skills is just a start. You must be dedicated to filling product backlog and delivering production-ready code in three to five week sprints. You must be willing to go beyond the routine and prepared to do a little bit of everything.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Great Company!
2. We provide a platform that helps our employees achieve great success!
3. We take care of our employees!
What You Will Be Doing
• Work closely with our product and design teams to build NFC HCE (Host Card Emulation) experience for Android platform for multiple channels.
• Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques.
• Prototype new and redesign features.
• Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Android Development
- Android SDK
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MS or other related advanced degree preferred.
• Typically requires 8+ years of experience
• Strong object-oriented software development expertise, knowledge of Java language
• Experience with HTTP, JSON, Rest, XML
• Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
• Understanding of caching mechanisms
• Preferred Experience with Android Security. Code obfuscation, secure storage, encryption
• Preferred Experience in payments integration and / or online ecommerce shopping and / or Payment gateways.
What's In It for You
Great Salary or rate if you prefer contracting!
The chance to further your career with a global leader!
So, if you are a Senior Android/Java developer with 8+ years experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: KV1-1151974
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: KV1-1151974 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Kellen Van Amersfort | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.