Evans CPA firm seeks highly motivated CPA/CPA candidate for Senior Auditor/Audit Manager position. Must have strong audit background. Tax experience preferred. Excellent work environment and opportunities for advancement.
Position will be responsible for all phases of audits including planning, execution, and financial statement preparation. Responsibility also includes monitoring current and emerging auditing standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and minimum of 3-6 years of experience at a public accounting firm required
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Must be analytical, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks efficiently
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse client base.
· Must work effectively with staff and management to foster positive, team-oriented work environment