Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Build Engineer
Role: Build Release Engineer / Software Configuration Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6 months (Extension highly possible)
· A minimum of 5 years work experience with software configuration tools.
· Understanding the interworking of Windows, Linux and UNIX -Database knowledge (Oracle/ MS SQL Server)
· At least 2 years work experience with software configuration management topics and techniques
· At least 2 years of agile development experience
· At least 2 years of working with source control strategies and branching, continuous integration, build automation, deployment automation, and unit and acceptance testing tools.
· Knowledge of various automation tools for application to software builds, deployment, and testing.
· Continuous Integration tool sets: Hudson, Jenkins, AnthillPro, uBuild, ANT, NANT, Maven, Sonar etc
· Continuous Deployment tool sets: AnthillPro
· Scripting: perl / shell / python / ruby
· Other Tools: Subversion, Nexus, Accurev, Git, MSTest, SoapUI, Quality Center, HP ALM, other unit and acceptance testing tools
· Technologies: Java, .NET, UNIX/Linux, Oracle