Who we represent:
Are you interested in working for a company that has valued top-notch service and commitment to Midwest families and local their businesses for over a century? While serving Iowa and several other surrounding states, this organization has developed a grand reputation and tradition of providing supreme service and security. If you are interested in working for a family-oriented, customer-service based leader in its industry, consider sharing your talents here.
What you’ll be doing:
We are searching for a talented Sr. Business Analyst with experience working with customers to identify document needs, system enhancements, and impact to the current system processing.
This job involves the following responsibilities:
- Working on an enterprise wide policy administration system with a variety of dependencies, focused in the financial space
- Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with multiple individuals
- Review operational procedures and methods with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Document the business and functional requirements.
- Develop the Test Plan/Testing Strategy.
- Develop Testing Checklists/Test Cases
What we need from you:
- Past experience in driving the gathering and definition of the business and functional requirements while working closely with the end-users, programmers, and other business partners.
- Documentation experiences in defining business and functional requirements
- An understanding of when it’s important to partner with project leaders to ensure scope is being adhered to and proper change management is enforced.
- Work with end users to develop the test plan/testing strategy and understand the changes to insure a comprehensive test is planned.
- Excellent ability to communicate and work directly with customers to identify their needs in creating a robust backend financials system