Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Business Development Co...
Dentons is a global firm driven to provide a competitive edge in an increasingly complex and interconnected marketplace. It was formed in March 2013 by the combination of international law firm Salans LLP, Canadian law firm Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP (FMC) and international law firm SNR Denton. Dentons is built on the solid foundations of these three highly valued law firms. Each built an outstanding reputation and valued clientele by responding to the local, regional and national needs of a broad spectrum of clients of all sizes - individuals; entrepreneurs; small businesses and start-ups; local, regional and national governments and government agencies; and mid-sized and larger private and public corporations, including international and global entities.
Dentons clients now benefit from more than 2,500 lawyers and professionals in 79 locations in 52 countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe and Central Asia, the Middle East, the UK and the US who are committed to challenge the status quo and offer creative, actionable business and legal solutions.
The firm is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Development Coordinator based in our New York office. This position reports to the US Director of Business Development and will plan, execute and evaluate the ROI of all BD initiatives to attract, retain and expand a loyal client base.
• Provide support to lawyers in the creation, preparation and coordination of proposals/pitches for new business development tailoring the information to respond to the client needs.
• Conduct market analysis, industry and competitive intelligence research reports for business development opportunities. Investigate and develop information available on the Internet and elsewhere to assist attorneys with business development and relationship-building initiatives.
• Organize and manage client events and seminars/webinars.
• Work with the attorneys to identify and secure speaking engagements and other events, including the production of PowerPoint and other types of presentations and exhibits.
• Supervise the management of client and prospect mailing lists.
• Track status of various business development initiatives and pitches for the weekly Litigation BD Practice team meetings.
• Serve as a Litigation Practice Group liaison, providing an array of marketing support functions.
• These duties may be ongoing or ad-hoc in nature.
• Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
Experience & Qualifications:
• 3 - 5 years business development experience in the professional services industry, law firm and litigation experience is preferred.
Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills.
• Strategic thinking and the ability to take a leadership role with respect to the production of firm materials.
• Results-oriented, self-directed individual with the demonstrated ability to prioritize, juggle multiple assignments and function as part of a cohesive team.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please click on the following link:https://psoft9gw.us.dentons.com
~~~We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. We are an Affirmative Action Employer~~~