Every day at PayPal, we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo. We are innovating at a fierce pace and enabling business between millions of people across the globe. Our Business Partner Products team is seeking a product leader to accelerate the development of our transactions platform that will have big impacts for our merchant partners, online and offline.
- Launch PayPal business products globally
- Define launch plan, including program scope, functionality, geographic scope, detailed timing, throttle and analytics plan; align resources to support
- Manage internal and external market readiness, ensuring seamless solution deployment across all cross-functional teams (e.g., Customer Support, Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations)
- Lead launch execution
Success will require:
- Partnering deeply with Core Product, Solution Managers, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support teams
- Having a holistic view of what the program means for our customers - both consumers and different merchant segments - and how it impacts them, leading and influencing across functions.
- Championing customer experience, which combines understanding strategy and long-term vision with an obsession for details and subtle and sometimes strenuous execution work.
- Seasoned product manager with experience in rolling out a major global program (4-5 years of experience)
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling customer needs
- World-class project management skills; ability to manage change and ambiguity - must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Team-first orientation; excellent influencing and prioritization capabilities
- Business acumen, strategic agility, strong analytical skills
- Detailed understanding of the web and of web product management work, including localization processes, beta platform management and analytics
- High energy drive, judgment, sense of humor
- Excellent track record in Product Management for a leading company or bank
- Managed a sizable Go-to-Market project on behalf of a large enterprise
- Business school or engineering school post graduate degree preferred
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 132 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce, processing more than 7.6 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce and expects to process $20 billion in mobile payments in 2013.
Every day at PayPal, we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo, innovating and enabling business between millions of people across the globe. What we do at PayPal has never been done before and it has a tremendous impact! We build BIG and NEW products to drive worldwide commerce. Be it the next mobile payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, we solve problems on a scale you just can't find elsewhere. PayPal continues to push the boundaries of technology by investing in individuals who passionately believe in the potential of innovative technologies that make up a global market place.
At PayPal/eBay, no matter which of our offices, brands, or locations you call home, you'll discover consistent benefits that are intended to support you-in your work, your life, your passions, and your future. This is where innovation meets reality! Are you an individual who is ready to grow and join our global community? Would you just like to know more about our latest and greatest projects? We would love to talk to you about it!
More information about our other exciting positions can be found at https://www.jobs.ebaycareers.com .
eBay companies are proudly EEOC compliant.