The Sr. Business Solutions Analyst will work with a broad and diverse group of business partners utilizing a blended mix of business knowledge and the ability to improve business process with technology. This position requires a strong working knowledge of multiple lines of Wawa’s business and a subject matter expert in associated technologies. Work with the Engagement Manager in defining, developing, and implementing new capabilities and process improvements.
- Primary point of contact and point of interaction with the business, with responsibility for business area satisfaction. Partner and collaborate with the business, and understand their business needs, strategies, and goals.
- Provide leadership on projects, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables. Complete project deliverables based on the agreed scope; estimate work effort, duration, resources and requirements; ensure that requirements are being met.
- Understand and facilitate the documenting of business processes and procedures cross-functionally within the business leveraging this knowledge to identify and recommend process and technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Responsible for the coordination of project status meetings and project updates to business steering committees and IT Leadership. Maintain communication between Wawa and vendors pertaining to external projects. Keep project manager and direct project team updated on project status.
Coach and mentor other team members; provide constructive suggestions as to recommended training, work approach, processes and procedures. Actively seek opportunities for roles which provide career growth for Associates; serve as a resource and knowledge expert to project manager in the project areas. Participate and provide input on the hiring and selection process.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational, time and stress management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a technical discipline (e.g., engineering) preferred, or technical certifications, or related experience
- 7 to 10 plus years of related work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency of applications in associated Engagement Area. For example
- ( Finance/SAP, HR/Vista, Facilities/FMAIS, Fuel/Kallibrate)
- 5 - 10 years SAP Financials (FI) configuration and support experience, including FI Modules GL, CO, AP, AR, TR, FA
- Experience with SAP Project Systems, SD, MM, and Retail modules
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP, BW/BI, and Basis concepts
- Process support knowledge for SAP processes including Invoice to Payment (including LIV), Project Systems to Fixed Assets, Financial Reporting, Bank Statement Management, and Closing
- Experience with both SAP Implementations and production support preferred, including SAP support tools such as OSS
- Ability to translate user requirements and process changes into SAP solutions, including configuration, implementation, and support model considerations
Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.