About our company
arvato Systems North America (www.us.arvato-systems.com) is the North American division of arvato Systems (www.arvato-systems.com), a systems integrator with 2,500 employees worldwide. We offer a wide range of services and solutions to our clients, including full service eCommerce solutions, IT solutions for the media and broadcast industry, managed services, professional services, and consulting.
While providing implementation services for leading commerce platforms, arvato Systems North America creates unique, industry-specific, and country specific end-to-end technology solutions to enhance B2B and B2C retailers' agility to respond to continually changing consumer demands. Premier brands such as Nikon, Benefit Cosmetics, and Procter & Gamble selected arvato Systems for their expertise in delivering innovative, omni-channel solutions.
Responsible for the implementation of a large project or a program on the Hybris platform. Apply deep and broad knowledge of software development and software design to ensure adherence to quality standards. Established leader, providing role modeling, mentoring and constructive feedback to the technical team.
- Ownership of a large project or a program
- Anticipate and solve challenging problems
- Established technical leader
- Lead technical implementation
- Write, test and debug application code
- Provide insights on solutions
- Client contact
arvato is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of developmental opportunities including a chance to work with world-renowned brands as well as the ability to explore in domestic and international locations as we continue to spread across the world.
What we do is interesting, challenging, and can really move things - for both you and your career. We are looking for people who aspire to perform at a higher level both personally and while working together as a team. You will have many opportunities to take an active role and demonstrate your skills. We expect a high level of individual initiative, assertiveness, and the willingness to take on responsibility and to approach this in an enterprising way.
Experience and Skills
- 7 or more years of experience working with Java, object-oriented design, test-driven development and Agile
- Capable of developing large technical solutions
- Experience in eCommerce (IBM Websphere Commerce Server, ATG, Magento, Hybris)
- Successful experience in each phases of software development (discovery, design, implementation, testing, maintenance)
- Familiarity with architectural principles and patterns
- Familiarity with an IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse or similar) Web services and APIs (REST and SOAP), including Java integration standards and open source platforms
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions, deal directly with clients over the phone and email to effectively solve problems
- Implementation on mid to large projects (B2B, B2C, different industries, etc.), and integrated e-commerce projects
- Experience with one or more Servlet or J2EE containers such as Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) or JBoss
- Knowledge of databases, working with SQL Experience with XML, JSON technologies
- Using project management and bug tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Trac, Wiki, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to efficiently collaborate client stakeholders and internal teams
- Knowledge and experience in continuous integration and DevOps approaches
- Strong client service orientation
- Education: Bachelor's degree
Submit application to
Please apply by using our online application process.
Please click here to apply online.