The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager is passionate and knowledgeable about all things digital and the role digital plays in supporting brand and business units globally. The person in this position serves as the digital expert for the organization and helps to drive forward this ever growing and changing marketing channel.
- In collaboration with our agency partners and the brand team, lead the development and implementation of paid digital media plan (including budget) to drive brand awareness, purchase intent and advocacy.
- Manage the development, enhancement, maintenance, and budget for all owned digital properties with the goal of delivering an optimal user experience across all touch points.
- Lead earned digital media efforts (social and blogger outreach) including content planning and campaign strategy development and execution and budget across all social platforms.
- Manage digital agency partners in regularly tracking, analyzing and measuring performance paid, earned and owned digital efforts. Provide insights and recommendations for optimizations based on this reporting.
- Drive strategic digital projects forward and lead cross- functional teams to achieve desired results. Participate on and support BU digital initiative teams.
- Manage the work of our digital agency team and social media specialist to ensure the delivery of quality work that is within budget supports our digital objectives.
- Participate in the development and communication of overall digital strategy.
- In collaboration with our IT team, lead the development and execution of a content management strategy for the organization.
- Continuously stay abreast of digital trends and technology, and make recommendations for new opportunities or enhancements to existing programs for the brand and business units globally.
BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred
- 8-10 years marketing/communications experience
- 6-8 years of digital marketing and web development experience including:
- Design and management of integrated paid media campaigns and content (SEM, display, video, social)
- Scoping, development and implementation of web site projects
- Digital analytics – reporting and analysis
- Paid and earned social programs including blogger outreach
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Good understanding of user experience design including evaluating creative, usability and content
- Solid background in digital technologies including: website pages, basic HTML structure, content management, banner development, SEO and a/b testing
- Strong analytical skills, including in depth understanding of web and e marketing metrics and how to develop, track and report against objectives; plus the ability to derive insights and develop recommendations to improve performance
- Demonstrated success in leading cross- functional teams to achieve goals
- Proven project management skills
- Proven ability to manage agency/vendor relationships and associates
- Strong communication skills