Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and staffing provider working with leading Fortune 500 companies from Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Retail & Manufacturing, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences & Healthcare, to Technology & Services sectors.
As we continue to expand, we’re looking for dynamic talent interested in working with some of the brightest individuals in the business. If you are ready for life in the technology fast lane, then Collabera is the place for you.
With a global workforce of 9000+ employees, we operate out of 3 continents and 7 countries (U.S, Canada, U.K, India, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore), across 30 offices worldwide, including 3 proximity delivery centers in the US (Morristown, NJ, Tampa, FL and Dallas, TX). We offer a full gamut of services ranging from IT Staff Augmentation, Managed IT Services using our proprietary Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing and Solutions (CLASS) framework, Permanent Placement Services, and Pass-through/ Pay-Roll services. We also specialize in Application Development and Management, SAP, QA and Testing, Product Engineering Services, DW/BI, Mobility, and Infrastructure Management.
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” three years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Winner of InformationWeek 500 (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Diversity Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest Global Staffing Firms” 2011
- DiversityBusiness.com Top 500 Owned Businesses (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Winner of “Global Services 100”
- NJBIZ “Top Private Companies in NJ”
- IAOP “2011 Global Outsourcing 100” sub lists
Past Director experience required, Product Development
DESCRIPTIONClient: Fortune 500 Online payment Leaders
Job title: Senior Director – Product Development
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 12 months (Extension or Conversion possible
• Platform Solutions plays a critical execution role as part of the Product team in the development of new products. We are responsible for working with Product teams for delivery of all new products in the program.
• Starting with documenting detailed business requirements and use cases, we closely work with engineering teams to size and prioritize the initiatives. We work with internal and external engineering teams to review detailed artifacts related to design (high level and detailed), architecture, development, QA test plans/test cases and document/execute UAT leading to application launch.
• This leadership role will be responsible for the design, launch, rollout and management of new platform capabilities for Consumer Credit business in North America.
• He/She will evaluate individual product requirements and in aggregate to determine relevant services for development.
• This role will assume overall responsibility for product development; strategy and planning of multiple key values add platforms/projects including any related initiatives in support of North America Affluent strategies.
• Responsibilities include planning and managing platform development roadmaps with business and technology owners for key platforms. Balancing strategic, business and technology priorities will be a key objective for this role.
• This is a senior role within the team reporting directly to the Head of Product Development. Prior experience as Senior Director/Director Engineering needed. This is not a hands of coding position but needs to have extensive architecture, product delivery and strong communication skills presence.
• Lead the development, launch introduction and ongoing oversight of technology deliverables to meet business goals ensuring that appropriate solutions can integrate easily.
• Work with product owners to develop business requirements for new service offerings and existing platform enhancements.
• Works closely with business office and partner development teams in the development of technical requirements, use cases, functional flows, and designs to meet solutions strategy business goals
• Collaborate with Product in development of an overall strategy, technology roadmap and the definition and timing of future phases, based on business objectives, vendor capabilities and opportunity to integrate technology assets.
• Oversee the development of architecture and ensures both short term and long term investments are in line with business objectives.
• Provide technical liaison support from product owners to development vendors in support of all development initiatives.
• Identify, evaluate and facilitate resolution of project issues that may impact the development project direction, scope and/or timeline
• Develop and track project schedule; manage critical path, resolve issues
• Participate in product development activities such as assisting in evaluation of design and reviewing QA and leading UAT/deployment efforts
• Provide assistance in the planning and design of integrating new enhancements offerings into business stream
• Obtain buy-in on product direction and strategy from senior management
• Works with technical resources to identify effective enhancement management and account level processing technical solutions
• Provide technical liaison support from product owners to development teams both internal and external
• Direct a project team including development/vendors responsible for global initiatives
• Regularly collaborate with product owners, development groups, developers and vendors
• Experienced professional with a deep mix of technology development and business analysis experience in the area of Consumer platforms/services.
• Demonstrated success with managing large complex development initiatives and projects
• Technology architecture/solution direction and decision making capabilities
• Success in overseeing and developing solutions for payment networks, banking systems and/or web based applications desired
• Strong negotiation skills across diverse audiences; can successfully advocate both business-facing and IT technology solutions.
• Strong track record of proposing solution to Business related opportunities and issue
• Demonstrated business analysis and requirements gathering experience
• Ability to understand business needs and translate into a development plan. Ability to review and recommend development solutions
5 - 16 years